- 170 cubic ft. Growing Space - Amazing.
- 4 Times the size of any other system!
- 2 Raptor Odor Controllers, 2 10" can filters and 2 186cfm duct fans
- Features 2 intercooled Zen Wave lighting systems for expert cycles every time
- Massive Grow Room, not a Grow Box - Size Does Matter
- The God Father is your game changer; Home farming will never be the same.
- Grow at Waist Level for Easier, More Enjoyable Gardening
- Nutrients Provided, nutrient schedules, lighting schedules
- Fully automated all you do is tend to your plants!
- Up to 5.5 Grow Cycles per Year
Nothing is better than growing your own plants. Hydroponics is great, until the small, irritating problems grow into large headaches. For many, simply getting started is difficult. Don.t you wish there was an easier way to grow your garden? Of course you do, and now your prayers have been answered with finest grow boxes on the market ! Offering the Bud Buster, Bud Buddy, and of course the youtube sensation Grow daddy. Join the revolution today!
When you want to get going with hydroponics, the easiest way to do so is by purchasing a hydroponics starter kit. However, there are countless sites that sell these products, and knowing which one to put your trust in is important. Hydroponics Group has been in business for many years, and... (Read more)
There are lots of reasons someone would want to grow their own veggies and fruits, as well as medicine from home. However, to get the very best system for your situation, answering some questions first can make the process easier and more enjoyable. (Read more)
Hydroponics (growing plants and food without soil) is getting a lot of attention among consumers, as more people take an interest in it. There are a number of hydroponic systems out there, designed to help grow different plants in various quantities. Hydroponic systems come in either pre-designed kits or units (good for beginners) or... (Read more)
When I was a kid, my folks had a backyard garden. We usually had fresh lettuce, tomatoes, green beans and an assortment of other vegetables. My mother also enjoyed canning the veggies we couldn't eat or give away. When I grew up and found myself living in an apartment, I decided that since I didn't have... (Read more)
Hydroponic gardens usually don't rely solely on natural lighting; some use a blend of natural and artificial light, and many are completely lit artificially. Plants utilize different parts of the light spectrum at different stages of growth. The lights used in hydroponics are... (Read more)